They say laughter is the best medicine, so what better to cure a nasty hangover than a 75-minute session with doctor of comedy David Spade.
The comic’s set at the Venetian ballroom doesn't actually cure any of the headaches that followed the sleep-deprived, booze-addled night before, but laughing about random stuff — including his visits from legitimate medical doctors – helps numb the post-party pain.
When: Friday, July 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65.75 - $175.75
Age limit: Not available
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted March 27, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2013
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.