Red, White and Booze Blues at Aria
Celebrate Red, White and Booze Blues with the 4th of July cocktails available at Aria Resort & Casino’s bars. Celebrate America’s birthday with an Old Glory Sweet Tea, a Freedom Sparkler, an Independence Caipirinha or the Stars and Stripes Mojito. The specials are available at City Bar, Carta Privada, The Deuce Lounge and Aria's guest pool. The specials are available 24/7 from Friday through July 4th.
When: Monday, July 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 27, 2011
Last updated June 27, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.