Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine
America’s loudest lounge singer Richard Cheese performs swingin’ Vegas versions of rock, rap and Top 40 hits, “swankifying” contemporary songs into traditional pop vocal standards. With his snappy jazz trio, his tiger-striped tuxedo and his enormous microphone, Cheese presents the perfect mix of music, martinis and madcap.
When: Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ovation, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Cost: $35 - $99
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 17, 2011
Last updated May 23, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.