Vision Source Open House
Vision Source Summerlin/Lakes invites the community to an open house to learn more about what low vision is and the different treatment options available. Low vision is a vision impairment caused by eye-diseases and conditions like macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, or cataracts. It can affect people of all ages, but has a particularly large impact on the senior population that suffers from age-related vision loss. In Las Vegas, that senior population includes more than 65,000 people, 21 percent of which suffer from some form of vision impairment. Low vision specialist Dr. Alissa Nagel of Vision Source Summerlin/Lakes will be on hand to discuss treatment options.
When: Saturday, Jan. 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Vision Source Summerlin/Lakes, 8937 W. Sahara Ave. Ste. A
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 29, 2010
Last updated Dec. 29, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino