Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell
The two former teen-idols from the 1960s perform for four nights at the Orleans
Jump back in time for one night to the days of jukeboxes and soda shops when Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell take over the Orleans Showroom.
The two men who started the teen idol craze in the 1960s, team up to bring back their love-sick ballads and sock-hop songs for four nights with performances of their chart-topping hits like "Venus" and "Wild One."
When: Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $29.95 - $49.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2008
Last updated Dec. 7, 2010
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.