Nashville Unplugged at Ovation
Hosts and singer/songwriters Brian McComas who wrote and sang “I Could Never Love You Enough” and Aaron Benward of Blue County who wrote and sang “That’s Cool,” present “Nashville Unplugged: The Story Behind the Song.” This week's featured musicians are D. Vincent Williams and Phillip White.
When: Friday, Jan. 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ovation, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 12, 2011
Last updated Jan. 12, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.