Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell
The two former teen-idols from the 1960s perform for four nights at the Orleans
Jump back in time for one night to the days of jukeboxes and soda shops when Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell take over the Orleans Showroom.
The two men who started the teen idol craze in the 1960s, team up to bring back their love-sick ballads and sock-hop songs for four nights with performances of their chart-topping hits like "Venus" and "Wild One."
When: Friday, Jan. 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $29.95 - $49.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2008
Last updated Dec. 7, 2010
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.