Send One Suit Weekend
As of December, single-parent women experienced the highest rate of unemployment ever, and received the lowest rate of pay regardless of their education To address this problem, Dress for Success, Southern Nevada affiliate, is providing local women with professional attire, a network of support and career development tools to help them thrive at work and in life.
Dress for Success, Southern Nevada affiliate is now accepting donations at their center, located at 3400 West Desert Inn, Suite 29 in Las Vegas. One of the first initiatives for this is participating in the S.O.S. – Send One Suit - Weekend, sponsored by Dressbarn. Dressbarn will accept donations of nearly-new professional apparel for women throughout the four-day event at all of its Las Vegas locations.
When: Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Dressbarn Locations
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 24, 2011
Last updated Feb. 24, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.