The 14 Days of Love Film Festival
Count Down 'til Valentines Day.
Join the Barrick Museum in counting down to Valentine's Day, by viewing 10 of the most highly acclaimed romantic films ever made at the Marjorie Barrick Museum auditorium.
View heartwarming films in the museum auditorium.
You are welcome to show up early and view our exhibits before the film starts.
When: Monday, Feb. 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 3, 2011
Last updated Feb. 3, 2011
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.