USA Sevens Rugby at Sam Boyd Stadium
The HSBC Sevens World Series is returning to Las Vegas so if your idea of a great Valentine's Weekend is watching sweaty men grunt their way across a field, then this is the event for you!
When: Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam Boyd Stadium, 7000 East Russell Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $550
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 8, 2011
Last updated Feb. 8, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.