Passport to Living Healthy
Children's Health Fair
This event is a fun-filled fair that offers a variety of games and educational activities to encourage children to be active and healthy every day.
In addition, the Firefighters' Burn Foundation, LVMPD's D.A.R.E. and Horse Patrol Units and the American Medical Response will be on sight offering safety information to parents and children.
This event will take place at UnitedHealthcare at 2700 N. Tenaya Way
For more information call 702-242-7784
When: Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 10, 2011
Last updated Feb. 10, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino