Night at the Museum: Despicable Me
Local parents who want a few hours to themselves – and without their “little minions” – will have that chance when the Springs Preserve hosts the kids-only “Night at the Museum: Despicable Me” event.
For $25 per child ages 5 to 12, parents can drop their kids off at the Springs Preserve for a safe night of entertainment including a screening of the PG-rated animated film, Despicable Me. The evening will feature various kid-friendly group activities, and snacks and a pizza dinner will be served to all children in attendance.
Only 120 spots are available for this event on a first come, first served basis. The deadline to register and to purchase tickets is Tuesday, February 8. Tickets may be purchased at the Springs Preserve box office or on-line at www.springspreserve.org.
When: Friday, Feb. 11, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 18, 2011
Last updated Feb. 7, 2011
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse