Dam Short Film Festival
The 2011 film festival will host a record number of short film programs. Tickets to each program and showcase are $6 and may be purchased at the door during the event. 4-day passes are also available for $50. All screenings will be held at the Boulder City Theatre at 1225 Arizona St. while other events will be held at the Boulder Dam Hotel, located at 1305 Arizona St. Since the festival occurs just before Valentine's Day, the first 20 ticket-holding couples to arrive to the festival on Feb. 12, will receive a free box of chocolates.
When: Friday, Feb. 11, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Boulder City
Cost: Free - $50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2011
Last updated Feb. 10, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.