The 14 Days of Love Film Festival
Count Down 'til Valentines Day.
Join the Barrick Museum in counting down to Valentine's Day, by viewing 10 of the most highly acclaimed romantic films ever made at the Marjorie Barrick Museum auditorium.
View heartwarming films in the museum auditorium.
You are welcome to show up early and view our exhibits before the film starts.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 3, 2011
Last updated Feb. 3, 2011
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.