Time Banking Lecture
A lecture by professor Edgar S. Cahn, District of Columbia School of Law.
The speaker for the evening suggests that academic, government, and social service agencies partner with the populations they serve. Cahn is a leader in the movement to engage and create social justice for the disenfranchised.
When: Monday, Feb. 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 3, 2011
Last updated Feb. 3, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino