The 14 Days of Love Film Festival
Count Down 'til Valentines Day.
Join the Barrick Museum in counting down to Valentine's Day, by viewing 10 of the most highly acclaimed romantic films ever made at the Marjorie Barrick Museum auditorium.
View heartwarming films in the museum auditorium.
You are welcome to show up early and view our exhibits before the film starts.
When: Monday, Feb. 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 3, 2011
Last updated Feb. 3, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.