Kendall Tenney's 10th Annual 5K Run for a Wish and 1 Mile Fun Walk
Kendall Tenney's 10th Annual 5K Run For A Wish and 1 Mile Fun Walk will help grant magical wishes to children in Southern Nevada battling life-threatening medical conditions.
To register, or for more information, visit www.RunForAWish.com or call us at (702) 212-WISH.
Registration will also be available day of event.
When: Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $27
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.