Understanding Infant Adoption
This federally funded training is for individuals who work or volunteer with pregnant females and/or expectant fathers. Nurses and social workers receive 6 FREE CEU's. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Contact 866-573-2542 or www.iaatp.org or email@example.com for more information.
When: Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Holiday Inn Express, 5760 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas 89118
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.