Personal Branding and Marketing Expert “The Hitman” Offers Seminar to Help Individuals and Businesse
The Southwest Career and Technical Academy (SWCTA) will be hosting a free seminar with “The Hitman” Steve Brazell, author of the new book Clear! The simple guide to keeping your business alive and kicking. Steve is passionate about helping individuals and small businesses get back on their feet. Attendees will learn how to incorporate proven strategies that can help their small businesses and gain an advantage in this difficult economy. For more information, please contact email@example.com or 799-5766 ext. 4018.
When: Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Southwest Career and Technical Academy
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.