NYE at Cabo Wabo
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a great view of the Strip at Cabo Wabo Cantina in Miracle Mile Shops. For guests seeking the complete dining experience, Cabo Wabo will offer a three-course dinner menu and midnight champagne toast on the patio, available for $100 per person. Partygoers looking to send off 2011 with a bang can purchase Cabo Wabo’s upstairs open bar package, available from 9 p.m. to midnight for $100 person. An indoor all-you-can-eat buffet will also be offered for $75 per person. An ultimate New Year’s Eve package that includes the upstairs open bar and buffet is available for $150. For reservations, please call 702-385-2226.
When: Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cabo Wabo Cantina, 3663 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $150
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2011
Last updated Dec. 26, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent shot, but uninjured, while serving warrant on suspect in homicide
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.