Bike bar hop
Drive This! Entertainment owners Craig Gilbert and Michael Frey will kick-off the end of the year celebration with an East Coast coutdown featuring a complimentary tequila shot at their Mexican restaurant, Tacos & Tequila, before heading to their newest venture, Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer where the party features a live band, and the event will finish with a view of the fireworks and music from DJ A+ at their stylish cocktail lounge, Rhumbar, inside The Mirage. Guests can enjoy wine, beer and well cocktails at all three locations for only $175 per person.
When: Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rhumbar, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2011
Last updated Dec. 26, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.