Sushi Roku offers its regular menu from 4-8 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. From 10 p.m. until 2 a.m., Sushi Roku hosts an open bar New Year’s Eve party. The $50 open bar tickets are available for purchase for dinner guests, and $100 tickets are available for those just interested in the party. Tables are $1,000 and include two bottles and open bar tickets for up to four people. Enjoy music from DJ Swerve.
When: Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sushi Roku, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $1000
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2011
Last updated Dec. 26, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.