Leave your cares behind and delight in the sights, sounds and aromas of the holiday season as the Springs Preserve hosts its annual Holiday Spectacular. Thousands of colorful, eco-friendly LED lights will greet guests at the family-friendly celebration which will feature food, live nightly entertainment, cookie decorating, photos with Santa Claus plus train and reindeer (pony) rides for the little ones.
New to this year’s celebration is a 1,000-square foot skating rink in the Springs Preserve’s Courtyard Plaza. For an additional cost, holiday revelers can don skates and glide across the “ice.”
The Holiday Spectacular will also feature “snow” in the Springs Amphitheater while a Christmas tree, Hanukkah menorah and Kwanzaa display will help set the holiday spirit. The Springs Cafe by the Culinary Academy of Las Vegas will offer holiday-inspired goodies, while visitors can shop for eco-friendly holiday presents at the gift shop.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for children 5 to 12 and free for those 4 and under. Springs Preserve members receive half-off regular-priced admission. Ice skating is an additional $5 per person for 20 minutes of skating. Tickets will be available at the gate or in advance at www.springspreserve.org.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 5, 2011
Last updated Dec. 5, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.