The Jewish Federation's UFC cocktail and networking reception
The Business and Professional Division of the Jewish Federation of Las Vegas presents a cocktail and networking reception featuring guest speaker I. Lawrence Epstein, General Counsel of the UFC. He will speak about the rising appeal of mixed martial arts and its impact on our local community. Lorenzo Fertita, CEO of the UFC will be making a guest appearance as well. Please RSVP by December 12 to Rob Festenstein at 702-732-0556. Guests are asked to please bring a donation of a non-perishable food items for the Jewish Family Service Kosher Food Pantry.
When: Thursday, Dec. 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, 11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 1, 2011
Last updated Dec. 1, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.