Santa Tea at Simon
Stir up some holiday cheer at Simon Restaurant & Lounge at Palms Place as families are invited for an afternoon of treats and festive activities at Santa Tea to benefit Communities In Schools of Nevada. Little ones will have the opportunity to get their photo taken with Santa, decorate gingerbread cookies, participate in holiday games and enjoy festive music while indulging in Simon’s seasonal favorites. Executive Chef Kerry Simon will dish out some of his famous plates including mac 'n cheese, tea sandwiches, fresh sushi and his signature holiday junk food platters as well as hot cocoa for children and refreshing cranberry mojitos for parents. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Communities In Schools of Nevada to benefit the nation’s leading dropout prevention organization.
When: Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Simon Restaurant and Lounge, 4381 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $100
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 3, 2011
Last updated Nov. 3, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.