Mandalay Bay Resort hosts the Cowboy Marketplace as part of its “Cowboyville” experience for NFR guests. The Mandalay Bay Convention Center East Parking Lot will anchor the expansive Cowboy Marketplace, a Western shopping experience featuring hundreds of Western vendors. Admission is complimentary and the event runs from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
Also at Mandalay Bay is a nightly live viewing party of the WNFR, hosted by trick roper Anthony Lucia- held inside the House of Blues Music Hall. Lucia will offer commentary throughout the evening’s performance. Drink specials include deals on Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
Live complimentary entertainment will be available nightly inside the Mizuya Lounge which turns into the Jack Daniel’s Lounge for the week. Ricky and the Redstreaks perform nightly at 11 p.m. Drink specials will be offered by Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
When: Friday, Dec. 9, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 5, 2011
Last updated Dec. 5, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.