Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone and NFR shopping experience
For the fourth consecutive year MGM Grand is “Home of the Champions” as the resort hosts more than 25 cowboys throughout the 10 days of competition. Guests can watch the telecast live each night inside the Hollywood Theatre. MGM Grand unveils a unique shopping experience, open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. inside the Marquee Ballroom featuring more than 60 of the most popular rodeo brands including Wrangler, Cinch, Roper, Ariat, Justin, Resistol, Stetson, Tony Lama, Circle Y Saddles, Classic and Cactus, among others.
The Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone located at Centrifuge will feature live music, dancing, shows, drink specials and drawings plus eight-time All-Around World Champion Trevor Brazile’s championship gold buckles and saddles will be on display. This area opens nightly at 9 p.m. and runs until 3 a.m.
When: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 1, 2011
Last updated Dec. 1, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.