Mandalay Bay Resort hosts the Cowboy Marketplace as part of its “Cowboyville” experience for NFR guests. The Mandalay Bay Convention Center East Parking Lot will anchor the expansive Cowboy Marketplace, a Western shopping experience featuring hundreds of Western vendors. Admission is complimentary and the event runs from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
Also at Mandalay Bay is a nightly live viewing party of the WNFR, hosted by trick roper Anthony Lucia- held inside the House of Blues Music Hall. Lucia will offer commentary throughout the evening’s performance. Drink specials include deals on Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
Live complimentary entertainment will be available nightly inside the Mizuya Lounge which turns into the Jack Daniel’s Lounge for the week. Ricky and the Redstreaks perform nightly at 11 p.m. Drink specials will be offered by Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 5, 2011
Last updated Dec. 5, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.