Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone and NFR shopping experience
For the fourth consecutive year MGM Grand is “Home of the Champions” as the resort hosts more than 25 cowboys throughout the 10 days of competition. Guests can watch the telecast live each night inside the Hollywood Theatre. MGM Grand unveils a unique shopping experience, open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. inside the Marquee Ballroom featuring more than 60 of the most popular rodeo brands including Wrangler, Cinch, Roper, Ariat, Justin, Resistol, Stetson, Tony Lama, Circle Y Saddles, Classic and Cactus, among others.
The Crown Royal Gold Buckle Zone located at Centrifuge will feature live music, dancing, shows, drink specials and drawings plus eight-time All-Around World Champion Trevor Brazile’s championship gold buckles and saddles will be on display. This area opens nightly at 9 p.m. and runs until 3 a.m.
When: Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 1, 2011
Last updated Dec. 1, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.