Mandalay Bay Resort hosts the Cowboy Marketplace as part of its “Cowboyville” experience for NFR guests. The Mandalay Bay Convention Center East Parking Lot will anchor the expansive Cowboy Marketplace, a Western shopping experience featuring hundreds of Western vendors. Admission is complimentary and the event runs from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
Also at Mandalay Bay is a nightly live viewing party of the WNFR, hosted by trick roper Anthony Lucia- held inside the House of Blues Music Hall. Lucia will offer commentary throughout the evening’s performance. Drink specials include deals on Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
Live complimentary entertainment will be available nightly inside the Mizuya Lounge which turns into the Jack Daniel’s Lounge for the week. Ricky and the Redstreaks perform nightly at 11 p.m. Drink specials will be offered by Bud Light and Jack Daniel’s.
When: Monday, Dec. 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 5, 2011
Last updated Dec. 5, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.