Cinco de Mayo every month at El Segundo Sol
$5 margaritas and $3 shots
El Segundo Sol believes Cinco de Mayo is a holiday that should be embraced all twelve months of the year. In order to spice things up, this Vegas hot spot celebrates Cinco de Mayo Every Month on the first Friday of the month.
On the first Friday of each month, enjoy Loco Hour specials all day long including the slow-braised boneless beef short rib quesadillas for $5 or the atomic cheese nachos for $2.75, signature margaritas in flavors like strawberry, prickly pear and big stick for $5 and $3 tequila shots. DJ Andy Gil will provide the tunes.
When: Friday, Dec. 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 23, 2011
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.