NASCAR's After the Lap event at The Hard Rock
With proceeds benefiting the NASCAR Foundation, Coca-Cola hosts a Fan Zone at the After the Lap event at The Hard Rock Hotel, following the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week. After The Lap is renowned for its unfiltered, “tell-all” format featuring the 2011 Top 12 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers. Fans can get a front row seat for all the entertainment in the Coca-Cola Fan Zone.
When: Thursday, Dec. 1, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 3, 2011
Last updated Oct. 3, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.