LVBNM Consumers Expo & 2011 Cupcake Battle
The Large Vision Business Network Mixer will present “LVBNM Mega Mixer Consumers Expo.” Doors will be open to the public and for all ages, for the 5th year at the Suncoast Hotel & Casino.
Over 50 businesses from all over Clark County and surrounding areas will be on hand showcasing their goods and services. Also check out the Chefs Corner with international flavors serving up tasty samples all night long to all attendees.
Castle of Cakes of Henderson will host their 2011 “Cup Cake Battle” show and live competition. To register for the “Cup Cake Battle” and to get more information, please call 702-300-5171
To get your 2 for 1 admission ticket, visit www.pjproductionlive.com/LVBNM.html.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Suncoast Hotel & Casino
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 16, 2011
Last updated Aug. 16, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.