Theodora She-Bitch of Byzantium
Table 8 Productions presents Hellish Saints and Holy Sinners!
THEODORA: SHE-BITCH OF BYZANTIUM by Charles Busch ("Psycho Beach Party", "Vampire Lesbians of Sodom")
Empress Theodora, a former circus performer, is trapped in a loveless marriage to the perverse Emperor Justinian. Masquerading as a boy, she seeks a love potion from a gypsy camp where she meets Andreas, a handsome revolutionary who is plotting to kill her husband. An Epic Tragedy of Campy Proportions!
With Lysander Abadia, Anthony Avery, Breon Jenay, Gus Langley, Jason Nino, Anne Davis Mulford, Johanzen Palomata and Troy Tinker
THE BOOK OF LEVITICUS SHOW by Christopher Durang
Live from Wheeling, West Virginia comes "The Book of Leviticus Show", Public Access Television's least popular show, hosted by Lettie Lu, a Bible thumper who takes the notorious book a bit too literally.
With Alex Bayless, Deanne Grace, Jenn King, Troy Heard, Gail Romero and Caitlin Shea
Directed by Troy Heard
When: Saturday, Aug. 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 15, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.