Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls
Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls Beauty and Barber Parlor is a hilarious beauty salon stage play about hysterical salon owner Pinky Bell. Pinky opens the doors of his urban salon parlor to the audience, allowing them to feel as if they are apart of this jaw dropping stage play.
Between his wise-cracking style team and clientele, Pinky struggles to find the perfect solution to making his salon parlor "drama-free". In the midst of the madness, his salon stays at risk to close as he purposely avoids paying his bill collectors each month.....just because he doesn't want to!
Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls Beauty and Barber Parlor is not just a stage play that's filled with family drama, fun and laughter, but it's a stage play that's guaranteed to be a beauty salon experience the audience will never forget!
For more information on this show, visit http://pinkysalonstageplay.webs.com/.
When: Saturday, Aug. 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 15, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.