Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls
Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls Beauty and Barber Parlor is a hilarious beauty salon stage play about hysterical salon owner Pinky Bell. Pinky opens the doors of his urban salon parlor to the audience, allowing them to feel as if they are apart of this jaw dropping stage play.
Between his wise-cracking style team and clientele, Pinky struggles to find the perfect solution to making his salon parlor "drama-free". In the midst of the madness, his salon stays at risk to close as he purposely avoids paying his bill collectors each month.....just because he doesn't want to!
Pinky's Napps Snapps & Curls Beauty and Barber Parlor is not just a stage play that's filled with family drama, fun and laughter, but it's a stage play that's guaranteed to be a beauty salon experience the audience will never forget!
For more information on this show, visit http://pinkysalonstageplay.webs.com/.
When: Saturday, Aug. 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 15, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.