HR Is the New Marketing-How to Switch on Employee Engagement in Your Organization
Southern Nevada Human Resources Association
Kathleen Strukoff, senior vice president and account executive of Aon Hewitt, and Brian Baker, the company’s vice president and next practices leader, are the speakers at the monthly breakfast of the Southern Nevada Human Resources Association.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Gold Coast Casino, 4000 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 4, 2011
Last updated Aug. 4, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Last-minute bill introduced to cap emergency room charges
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.