Gay Nights Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay and the other MGM Resorts properties raise the rainbow flag for a four-day party weekend that starts Thursday. Both visitors and locals can enjoy discounts at restaurants and shows, VIP access to pool parties and meet and greets with Strip performers. While this is the third year Gay Nights is being hosted in Las Vegas, the city only recently has began making a concerted effort to market to the LGBT community.
When: Friday, Aug. 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 3, 2011
Last updated Aug. 3, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.