Healthy Aging Up to Me
St. Rose Women's Health will be conducting a six week program every Monday beginning on July 11, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The health related workshops will have information on diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis and other chronic conditions. These workshops are FREE and open to the public. Please call: 702-269-5200 for more information.
When: Monday, Aug. 1, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Humana Guidance Center - 1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy - Suite 720 - Henderson, NV 89074
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 22, 2011
Last updated June 22, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino