Conservation plant sale
he Nevada Division of Forestry State Tree Nursery in Las Vegas is open to the public year-round, Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be offering an Arbor Day plant sale and education day.
Master gardeners will be on hand to answer technical planting questions. The nursery will be selling 15-gallon trees for $15.00.
The nursery has more than 70 species of locally grown native and adapted trees, shrubs and forbs for land owners in Southern Nevada. Most species are available in 1-gallon containers for $3.00, and in 5-gallon containers for $8.25 – however, 17 species of trees and shrubs are available in 15-gallon containers on sale for $15.00.
The nursery is located at 9600 Tule Springs Drive with access through Floyd Lamb Park. Please call the nursery at 702-486-5411 for more information.
When: Saturday, April 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 9600 Tule Springs Drive with access through Floyd Lamb Park
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 18, 2011
Last updated April 18, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.