Perfecto Cooking Class
with chef Geno Bernardo and DJ Paul Oakenfold
Internationally-acclaimed producer and resident DJ for the weekly “Perfecto Vegas” party at Rain Nightclub, Paul Oakenfold joins Executive Chef Geno Bernardo for a unique cooking class at Nove Italiano.
To welcome guests and make everyone feel at home, Mixologist Jack “Sugar” O’Brien serves up a round of mouthwatering spring cocktails for the group. Participants make their way into Nove’s kitchen where Chef Geno and Oakenfold present a five-course menu featuring signature items as well as one of the spin master’s favorite family dishes, Sunday roast.
After the demonstration, guests are be seated in the beautiful Garden Room and served the savory cuisine, paired with a wide selection of red and white wines. To satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, Executive Pastry Chef Victor Solano dishes up his delectable famous pie. Participants take home copies of the recipes and are encouraged to experience the culinary journey in their own kitchens. Space is limited. For reservations, please call 702.942.6800.
When: Saturday, April 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nove Italiano, 4321 W. Flamingo Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 6, 2011
Last updated April 6, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.