Overcoming Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Please come and join us at the Green Valley Library for a fre two-hour session on how to learn to recognize, avoid, and treat various forms of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression (SAD). Registration is required. 6 people must register to hold class. Please call the library 207-4261 or visit www.mypubliclibrary.com to register.
When: Saturday, April 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2011
Last updated March 15, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.