They say laughter is the best medicine, so what better to cure a nasty hangover than a 75-minute session with doctor of comedy David Spade.
The comic’s set at the Venetian ballroom doesn't actually cure any of the headaches that followed the sleep-deprived, booze-addled night before, but laughing about random stuff — including his visits from legitimate medical doctors – helps numb the post-party pain.
When: Saturday, April 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65.75 - $175.75
Age limit: Not available
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted March 27, 2009
Last updated May 17, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teenager with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.