"Joining Forces" Speed/Pedestrian Enforcement Event
Officers with the North Las Vegas Police Department and the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department will conduct a "Joining Forces" Speed/Pedestrian Enforcement Event. During this event, officers will focus their efforts on drivers who fail to obey posted speed limits, drivers who fail to yield to pedestrians in crosswalks, and pedestrians who fail to use crosswalks.
Officers will conduct directed patrol on major thoroughfares throughout the City of North Las Vegas concentrating on areas with high vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
The speed of a vehicle involved in an accident can significantly contribute to the serious injury or death of the persons involved, especially pedestrians. By educating both drivers and pedestrians, the Traffic unit hopes to reduce the number of auto/pedestrian accidents that occur.
When: Friday, April 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 28, 2011
Last updated April 28, 2011
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse