UNLV PGA Golf Management Golfathon
Support the UNLV PGA Golf Management program as each student plays 100 holes of golf on Friday, April 29, at Angel Park Golf Course. Proceeds from the event are split equally between the PGA Golf Management program and Par for the Cure (local charity dedicated to raise funds for breast cancer research).
Students are poised to reach their fundraising goal of $20,000. They have raised more than $40,000 for local charities since 2005.
Also, you are invited to join our students tat 3pm, Friday, April 22, as they host free golf instruction on the practice facility at Angel Park Golf Course. For more information, contact Zaanan Tellschow at 895-5092.
When: Friday, April 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Angel Park Golf Club, 100 South Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $5000
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport