Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden
Ethel M Chocolates hosts the Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza at their Botanical Cactus Garden. The three-day event promises fun for the whole family and will feature photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny, as well as a balloon artist and face painting.
Guests are invited to stroll the beautiful trails of the blooming Botanical Cactus Garden and experience a complimentary self-guided tour of the Ethel M Chocolates factory; getting a first-hand look at how Las Vegas' finest chocolates are made. At the conclusion of the tour, guests enter the retail shop, full of delicious treats perfect for any Easter basket.
When: Sunday, April 24, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ethel M Chocolates, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 15, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.