Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden
Ethel M Chocolates hosts the Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza at their Botanical Cactus Garden. The three-day event promises fun for the whole family and will feature photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny, as well as a balloon artist and face painting.
Guests are invited to stroll the beautiful trails of the blooming Botanical Cactus Garden and experience a complimentary self-guided tour of the Ethel M Chocolates factory; getting a first-hand look at how Las Vegas' finest chocolates are made. At the conclusion of the tour, guests enter the retail shop, full of delicious treats perfect for any Easter basket.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ethel M Chocolates, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 15, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino