Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden
Ethel M Chocolates hosts the Annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza at their Botanical Cactus Garden. The three-day event promises fun for the whole family and will feature photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny, as well as a balloon artist and face painting.
Guests are invited to stroll the beautiful trails of the blooming Botanical Cactus Garden and experience a complimentary self-guided tour of the Ethel M Chocolates factory; getting a first-hand look at how Las Vegas' finest chocolates are made. At the conclusion of the tour, guests enter the retail shop, full of delicious treats perfect for any Easter basket.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ethel M Chocolates, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 15, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.