Keeping Kids Safe Project
The Keeping Kids Safe Project by S.I.P. Kids, a national child safety organization who tours the country providing free FBI quality digital fingerprints for children, is coming to Las Vegas to host their annual free child safety fair. In addition to fingerprinting, they have extended invitations to local organizations and law enforcement agencies to help educate children and their
families on how to avoid dangerous situations.
The free child safety fair will be inside the showroom once again at Findlay Kia located at 5325 W Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Findlay Kia located at 5325 W Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 22, 2011
Last updated March 22, 2011
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.