NCCF's 7th Annual "Brain Food" Trivia Challenge
Gather friends, family, and business associates and please join us for a GREAT adult night out (21 & over)! The team who answers the most TRIVIA questions correctly will be awarded the 2011 Most Valuable Brain (MVB) of Las Vegas. This casual event will include a competition with 10 rounds of 8 TRIVIA questions - snacks, drinks, and cocktails will be available.
Please bring a gift basket for the raffle that evening. For each basket you donate ($30 minimum value please), you will receive 10 raffle tickets FREE.
Event proceeds support the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation's programs and services to support Southern Nevada families and their children diagnosed with cancer, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, renal and immunologic diseases.
CALL NCCF for RESERVATIONS at 702-735-8434.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $300
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 9, 2011
Last updated March 9, 2011
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse