United Way’s Clean Up Project
United Way’s Volunteer Center partners with the Bureau of Land Management and Public Lands Institute to celebrate Earth Day with a community service project on Friday, April 22. Encouraging individuals, groups and families to donate their time to helping their community, 500 volunteers are needed to help preserve and clean up the beautiful desert of Southern Nevada.
When: Friday, April 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: visit the website for deails
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2011
Last updated April 20, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.